Family of a Hull man, who died of lung cancer, are determined to prove it was due to asbestos

Peter Redman on his wedding day 1960

Published: Monday 15th June 2015 by KCFM

Comments (0)

Peter Redman’s family hope to prove that the electrician wasn’t given the proper protection against asbestos whilst out working.

The family of a Hull man say who died from lung cancer say they’re determined to prove he wasn’t given the proper protection against asbestos.

Peter Redman died in 2013, at the age of 81, after a long career as an electrician working for a local company, which served Hull and Goole, and is no longer trading.

His family believe he was exposed to asbestos on several occasions and have launched a compensation claim believing safety precautions weren’t taken.

Now they’re hoping his former colleagues will come forward and back up their campaign from their experiences of working with Peter.

article provided by KCFM banner 2

Published: Monday 15th June 2015 by KCFM

Comments (0)

Local business search