Make this my Homepage
Please see the instructions below on how to set your homepage:
- Click the Tools button , and then click Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the page you want to set as a home page.
- Click Apply, and then tap or click OK.
- Open a tab with the page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button
- In the top-right corner of your window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- Under “Appearance”, tick the box Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button”, click the link Change to choose your home page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click General.
- To use the page in the current Safari window or tab, click “Set to Current Page.”