Man charged with baby boy’s murder

p25313UK-News-7-1

Published: Saturday 21st February 2015 by The News Editor

Comments (0)

A man will appear in court today charged with the murder of a six-month-old baby boy.

Scotland Yard said the 26-year-old will appear in custody at Hendon Magistrates’ Court in north London.

A post mortem on the baby, who died on January 26, found that a head injury was the cause of death.

Police and the London Ambulance Service had found that the boy was not responsive when they were called to an address in Tottenham, north London on January 23.

The baby was at first taken to North Middlesex Hospital before being transferred to Great Ormond Street Hospital where he died three days later.

Scotland Yard said a 30-year-old woman who had been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm has been released with no further action.

An inquest in to the death was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court on February 5.

Police gave no details of the identities of the people involved.

Published: Saturday 21st February 2015 by The News Editor

Comments (0)

Local business search