Two Britons die ‘snorting heroin’

p10962UK-News-9-1

Published: Wednesday 26th November 2014 by The News Editor

Comments (0)

Two British tourists have died in the Netherlands after snorting what is believed to have been white heroin that was sold to them as cocaine.

The men, aged 20 and 21, were found in an Amsterdam hotel room yesterday.

The Foreign Office is liaising with Dutch authorities and is “providing consular assistance to the family”, a spokesman said.

Published: Wednesday 26th November 2014 by The News Editor

Comments (0)

Local business search